- xCube is the sole owner of intellectual property rights over the content whether unregistered and/or under registration. Any use of the website not expressly permitted by the “Terms and Condition” is considered a breach and may be in violation of copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only and any reliance placed on it, is at the viewer’s own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by any website visitor or anyone informed of any of its content.
- Information placed on this website is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to xCube. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to xCube, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
further information and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
xCube LLC is regulated by the Securities and Commodities Authority (license number 20200000071 ) for the provision of arranging deals in investments and advising on financial products services, with a retail
endorsement. xCube registered address is second floor, Convention Tower, DWTC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Historical returns, expected returns, and probability
projections are provided for informational and illustrative purposes, and may not reflect actual future
performance. All investing involves risk and may result in partial or total loss of your investment.